Exciting Job Opportunities at TFM Country Store!
TFM Country Store currently has vacancies for part-time staff supervisors. If you would like to work for a family run business that provides services and products across a diverse range and you have an enthusiasm for working with customers, then we would like to hear from you.
JOB TITLE: Staff Supervisor
LOCATION: Whisby, Lincolnshire
HOURS: Part-time. Monday to Friday – start times and days negotiable but working until 6pm, Saturday 8am – 5pm, Sunday 10am – 4pm
Please apply advising what days and hours you would be willing to work within your application. Applications are welcomed from those able to work weekends only as well as those wanting various part time hours.
- Managing retail staff, including store assistants and people working on the floor.
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Opening and closing the store, including emptying the tills and securing the premises.
- Stock pricing.
- Oversee store displays, ensuring they are customer friendly.
- Serving customers at the till.
- Ensuring that customers feel welcome and receive excellent customer service
- Answering the store phone.
- Interacting with customers and answering queries about stock.
- Creating a welcoming environment.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
We are looking for:
- An interest in customer service and people management
- Demonstrable ability to serve customers with a positive disposition at all times.
- Experience with managing people and cashing up
- An applicant who is looking to further their career with TFM Country Store
- Someone who is able to lift feed bags weighing up to 25kg.
- A willingness to undergo training for animal nutrition and SQP training.
- Experience within at least one of the following areas: Hardware, Hire, Small Animals, Dogs or Equine handling.
- Passion for animals and their care.
Please email your covering application letter and CV to Nikki@tfmcountrystore.co.uk.
Referees will not be approached without the permission of the candidate first. The closing date for this post is Sunday, 13th January.