Exciting Job Opportunity at TFM Country Store!
TFM Country Store currently has a vacancy for part-time Office Administrator.
JOB TITLE: Office Administrator
LOCATION: TFM Countrystore, Thorpe Road, Whisby, Lincoln, Ln6 9BT
HOURS: Part-time 15 hours (Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8am – 1pm) These are guideline hours only, we can be flexible with the hours offered
This job description outlines the key accountabilities of, and output required from, the post holder. It is not a definitive list and the role may well change and evolve over time.
15 hours per week
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8am – 1pm (flexible)
Salary relevant to experience
Applications will only be accepted by email with CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date 8am Monday, 10th August.
Main purpose of the job:
To provide clerical support to Accounts, Purchasing and the Company Directors, as well as coordinating all daily administrative activities.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Support Accounts, Purchasing and Company Directors with general administration
• Managing the shop staff rota and holiday cover
• Managing staff training
• Supporting the hire desk with bookings, insurance, and invoicing
• Supporting on health and safety, including fire safety procedures
• Ordering stationery and supplies
• Maintaining employee records
• Distribute incoming mail
• Answer and redirect phone calls as appropriate
• Administrative experience and familiarity with office equipment
• Experience with office management programs, such as MS Office
• Excellent organisation and time-management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Marketing experience would be beneficial, but not essential
• Able to work additional hours in the week if required to cover holiday/sickness/training absences.
• Confident in abilities and a strong attention to detail.
• Good customer service skills.
The above job description is a guide to the work you may be required to undertake but does not form part of your contract of employment and may change from time to time to reflect changing circumstances.